Search This Blog

The confessions of a less than 'perfect' mama. This is an outlet, to share the stories, trials, and happy moments of my life as a SAHM and wife to three sweet little monkeys, Miss Sassy who is 7, Little Man who is 4, Baby Girl who was born April 19th, and their daddy, Big Mister.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Miss Sassy needs a tissue

My first entry will be an insight into the way my daughter thinks, and how I have influenced her.
Recently I went to a womens gathering at church, I left the children with my capable husband.
He put Miss Sassy to bed and soon she came to find him, she asked him for a tissue, which he found for her, she thanked him and said "I just need this to just wipe the tears off my cheek, 'cause I am just gonna cry 'til mommy gets home"
So of course she got to stay up and hang out with daddy 'til I came home. It's so crazy to see her manipulate him like that. I never realized how young that behavior starts.

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't manipulated.

    Her face was completely dry when she was wiping it. And I didn't let her stay up. She sat in her bed and made crying sounds until Mommy came home.

    But yeah. Everything else is pretty much accurate.

    ReplyDelete