As always Miss Sassy is keeping us sharp. Last night at dinner there was a fork dropping moment as we discussed her name. The conversation started out innocent enough, with her saying she'd like to be a teacher. She told us she'd like her name to be "Miss Katie" when she grew up (I realize I don't post her real name here, but it is not Katie). Miss Katie is her Sunday School teacher, I explained that if she grew up to be a teacher that she would be "Miss Sassy" (only I used her real name of course) she told me that she didn't want to be Miss Sassy. I asked her why she didn't like her name and she says "Oh mommy, it's too restricting of course." My fork dropped onto my plate, I pushed my chair out and announced that I was done. This child, at age four, is smarter than her mother.
A few days back I heard "Don't tell me not to climb on things mommy, because I'm the president and that's RUDE" so; Miss Sassy for president 2037!
The confessions of a less than 'perfect' mama. This is an outlet, to share the stories, trials, and happy moments of my life as a SAHM and wife to three sweet little monkeys, Miss Sassy who is 7, Little Man who is 4, Baby Girl who was born April 19th, and their daddy, Big Mister.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment